Zm__'s cG - a narrow pathway...

Words have power upon reality, try not to verbalise any negative thoughts

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Assignment 3 Title:
Project Start Date:August 19, 2008
Projected Finish Date: September 9, 2008.
Project Manager:Seah Zhe Ming
HP:016-9155 955
Email:zming_415@hotmail.com

Project Objectives:
To alert people about the danger of global warming towards northpole and what will be affected.

Approach:
The title for my assignment 3 is "it's moving silently" same as the title for my assignment 2. The title represent the the icebergs in the northpole is melting slowly throughout the days and unnoticed by us.

What i plan for my poster in assignment 3 is to create a blue color theme for my poster. A map-like poster. Cracked ice floor for my poster background and melted ice from the top of my poster. I will be adding some short description into my poster.

I'll be using some common tool such as pentool, eyedropper tool, selection tool, direct selection tool, hand tool and zoom tool. There will some others to be use for my assignment but that i'll explain later in my process of creating my poster.

Finally post it on my CG blog.

Roles and Responsibilities:
Week 10 - Sketch.

Week 11 - In the process of doing my assignment.

Week 12 - Print and submit my work.

Comment:
Improve my CG knowledge =)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Me


No more pic~

Chatbox