Zm__'s cG - a narrow pathway...

Words have power upon reality, try not to verbalise any negative thoughts

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Now~ I'll post some explanation for what I've done so far..

Using Pen Tool, I drew some curves lines for my Flame, since pen tool is perfect for drawing curve lines ;)


Still using Pen Tool, I drew the Iceberg.(No curves for my Iceberg)

Some minor editing to my Iceberg.

Added some bolder outline for my Iceberg. Actually the outline is just a bigger size of the Iceberg behind, coloured with BLACK colour. Thats is what I've done to make the bolder outline.

Now the colouring part... Used Gradient Tool for my Flame.

Drew some random shapes inside my Iceberg to create the "3D" effect.(No Gradient Tool used)

Same concept towards my Cracked Ice Floor.

Created the Red Cross and coloured.

With some arranging and editing... Here's the final Symbol.

All set~

0 comments

Post a Comment

Me


No more pic~

Chatbox