Zm__'s cG - a narrow pathway...

Words have power upon reality, try not to verbalise any negative thoughts

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

->Hoho, is Friday! Can go home wash my baju d ^-^

->Hm, more than 11 hour of nearly sleepless night, finally did some minor editing/changes to my blog:

-uploaded photo ^0^
-added "chatbox/shoutbox/spambox..." section (feel free to chat/leave comments, thx ^.^)
-added "Links" section
-added "Recent Posts" section to my personal blog
-added "Recent Comments" section to this blog
-some re-coding/bug-fix
-and... a "currently-meaningless" phrase... "a narrow pathway..."?? - -||

->But still havent do anything related to CG Class yet~ Ahahahaha~ (you can't see me /gg) =P

->I doubt they smart to see "that" ^-^v

->po0F*

0 comments

Post a Comment

Me


No more pic~

Chatbox